Murdered cupcakes.These deadly cupcakes were created by Craftster user Lethargic. The cake was red velvet with butter cream frosting tinted to look like a skin tone. The knives were made out of melted and colored white chocolate. “I just piped onto some parchment paper in a knife-like shape and stuck in the fridge to harden. Once they were nice and solid I stabbed them into the flesh cakes and added a little of that horrible food decorators gel stuff to look like blood."
Wow, when first saw this cake, I thought it’s not only a delicious food, but a brilliant art work. With a cake pan set like this, you can also make an amazing cake. Non-stick checkerboard cake pan set($19.98) creates a delicious, multi-colored work of art. An effortless way to make stunning, professional cakes. Make an unforgettable dessert using three nine-inch pans, one divider and the all-important recipe and instructions. That’s all you’ll need to be declared the ace of cakes!
Showed at Milan design week 09, Montanara is a very creative piece of furniture designed by Gaetano Pesce. It is the coolest themed couch design that I’ve ever seen. Designer creates the illusion of a mountain scene right in your living room, including cushion waterfalls and jagged support peaks of doom.
Inspired by the way spilled liquid trickles off a desk, Japanese designer Tetsuo Shibuya designed this cute desk accessory “Drop” as a space efficient way to store paper clips. I love this design, but the bad thing is that it is still in concept stages.
This funny bumper cars for the pool was my dream when I was kid. It features an easy-to-use steering wheel and a safe, quiet motor for super charged summertime fun. The comfortable Bumper Boat($99) can hold up to 200 lbs, fold up compactly and run on 6 D batteries. Fun, I think the floating bumper boating is sure to be the hit of the summer!
This Abisko Washbasin from Eumar is just right for adding some fun to your bathroom. I thought it is more water flume than sink. When you turn on the faucet the water flows downstream into a convenient grate. Love this design but the Eumar website does not provide the pricing info about the cool Abisko Washbasin.
A man had two of the best tickets for the Super 14 Final. As he sits down, another man comes along and asks if anyone is sitting in the seat next to him.
“No”, he says, “the seat is empty.”
“This is incredible!” said the man, “who in their right mind would have a seat like this for the Super 14 Final, the biggest sporting event of the year, and not use it?”
He says, “Well, actually, the seat belongs to me. My wife was supposed to come with me, but she passed away. This is the first Cup Final we haven’t been to together since we got married.”“Oh… I’m sorry to hear that. That’s terrible. I guess you couldn’t find someone else, a friend or relative or even a neighbour to take the seat?”
The man shakes his head.... “No. They’re all at the funeral.”
Disturbed, he ordered his driver to stop and got out to investigate. He asked one man, "Why are you eating grass?"
"We don't have any money for food," the poor man replied. "We have to eat grass."
"Well, then, you can come with me to my house and I'll feed you," the lawyer said.
"But sir, I have a wife and two children with me. They are over there, under that tree."
"Bring them along," the lawyer replied.
Turning to the other poor man he stated, "You come with us also."
The second man, in a pitiful voice then said, "But sir, I also have a wife and SIX children with me!"
"Bring them all, as well," the lawyer answered.
They all entered the car, which was no easy task, even for a car as large as the limousine. Once underway, one of the poor fellows turned to the lawyer and said, "Sir, you are too kind. Thank you for taking all of us with you."
The lawyer replied, "Glad to do it. You'll really love my place; the grass is almost a foot high!"
• When you sneeze, you go, “Ah.. ah… ah… charsiew!”
• And after you finish sneezing, you go, “Abidee-abidee-abidee, that’s all folks.”
• You feel the need to rub yourself with oinkment.
• People suddenly start calling you “Babe” for no apparent reason.
• You keep annoying the bak kut teh uncle by asking him if you can pop into his pot for a quick bath.
• Your Muslim buddies all defriend you on Facebook.
You Have Bird Flu If:
• You can’t walk without simultaneously bobbing your head.
• In your fevered state, you keep thinking you saw a puddytat.
• You keep screeching, “Polly wants some Panadol!”
• You have to fight the urge to poop on cars.
• When you Twitter, you literally twitter.
• For some reason, a lot of Hainanese hawkers want to friend you on Facebook.
BUICK - Big Ugly Indestructible Compact Killer
CHEVROLET - Can Hear Every Valve Rattle On Long Extended Trips
CHEVY - Cheapest Heap Ever Visioned Yet
DODGE - Drips Oil Drops Grease Everywhere
FIAT - Fix It Again Tomorrow
FORD - Found On Road Dead
GM - Grinding Metal
GMC - Gotta Mechanic Coming
HONDA - Hold On, Not Done Accelerating
JEEP - Just Enough Engine Power
KIA - Killed In Action
MAZDA - Made At Zoo by Demented Apes
MG - Mostly Garaged
OLDSMOBILE - Old Ladies Driving Slowly Making Others Behind Increasingly Late Everyday
PINTO - Powerful Incendiary, Neatly Toasts Occupants
PLYMOUTH - Please Let Your Mother Out from Under The Hood
PONTIAC - Poor Old Nebraskan, Thinks It's A Cadillac
PORSCHE - Piece Of Rusty Scrap, Cost Highly Expensive
SUBARU - Still Usable But All Rusty Underneath
TOYOTA - The One You Ought To Avoid
VW - Virtually Worthless
1. Google got its name by accident. The founders misspelled the word "googol," which refers to the number 1 followed by 100 zeroes. The word was chosen to reflect the company’s goal of organizing the massive amound of information that is available on the Internet.
2. The Google home page is so sparse because the founders did not know HTML and just wanted to create a quick interface.
3. At first, there was not even a "submit" button. Users had to hit the "return" key to generate a Google search.
4. Google’s search technology is called PageRank (tm). It assigns an "importance" value to each page on the Web and gives it a rank. But that is not why the technnology is called PageRank. In fact, it is named after Google co-founder Larry page.
5. Google’s traffic doubled when they introduced their "Did you mean…" feature. This feature was made possible by a much-improved spell checker.
6. Google users apparently never feel "lucky," since the "I feel lucky" is almost never used. However, in trials it was discovered that users saw it as a comfort button and did not want it removed.
7. Brin and Page would hang out at the Stanford computer science department’s loading docks in hopes of borrowing newly-arrived PCs to use in their network.
8. Google’s first data center was Larry Page’s dorm room.
9. When Page and Brin tried to find buyers to license their search technology, one portal CEO told them "As long as we’re 80 percent as good as our competitors, that’s good enough. Our users don’t really care about search."
10. The first major investor Andy Bechtolsheim on of the founders of Sun Microsystems wrote a check for $100,00 after seeing a quick demo. At first, there was no way to deposit the $100,000 check. It was made out to "Google Inc.," but there was no legal entity with that name. The check sat in Page’s desk drawer for two weeks while he and Brin rushed to set up a corporation and locate other investors.
I didn’t think it’d be appropriate to laugh, but I did anyway
A recent study found the average golfer walks about 900 miles a year.
Another study found golfers drink, on an average, 22 gallons of alcohol a year.
That means, on an average, golfers get about 41 miles to the gallon.
Kind of makes you proud. Almost feel like a hybrid.
Female…Any part under a car’s hood.
Male…..The strap fastener on a woman’s bra.
2. VULNERABLE (vul-ne-ra-bel) adj.
Female…Fully opening up one’s self emotionally to another.
Male…..Playing football without a cup.
3. COMMUNICATION (ko-myoo-ni- kay-shon) n.
Female…The open sharing of thoughts and feelings with one’s partner.
Male…..Leaving a note before taking off on a fishing trip with the boys.
4. COMMITMENT (ko-mit-ment) n.
Female…A desire to get married and raise a family.
Male…..Trying not to hit on other women while out with this one.
5. ENTERTAINMENT (en-ter-tayn- ment) n.
Female…A good movie, concert, play or book.
Male…..Anything that can be done while drinking beer.
6. FLATULENCE (flach-u-lens) n.
Female…An Embarrassing byproduct of indigestion.
Male…..A source of entertainment, self-expression, male bonding.
7. MAKING LOVE (may-king luv) n.
Female…The greatest expression of intimacy a couple can achieve.
Male…..Call it whatever you want just as long as we do it.
8. REMOTE CONTROL (ri-moht kon-trohl) n.
Female…A device for changing from one TV channel to another.
Male…..A device for scanning through all 375 channels every 5 minutes.