1. THINGY (thing-ee) n.
Female…Any part under a car’s hood.
Male…..The strap fastener on a woman’s bra.
2. VULNERABLE (vul-ne-ra-bel) adj.
Female…Fully opening up one’s self emotionally to another.
Male…..Playing football without a cup.
3. COMMUNICATION (ko-myoo-ni- kay-shon) n.
Female…The open sharing of thoughts and feelings with one’s partner.
Male…..Leaving a note before taking off on a fishing trip with the boys.
4. COMMITMENT (ko-mit-ment) n.
Female…A desire to get married and raise a family.
Male…..Trying not to hit on other women while out with this one.
5. ENTERTAINMENT (en-ter-tayn- ment) n.
Female…A good movie, concert, play or book.
Male…..Anything that can be done while drinking beer.
6. FLATULENCE (flach-u-lens) n.
Female…An Embarrassing byproduct of indigestion.
Male…..A source of entertainment, self-expression, male bonding.
7. MAKING LOVE (may-king luv) n.
Female…The greatest expression of intimacy a couple can achieve.
Male…..Call it whatever you want just as long as we do it.
8. REMOTE CONTROL (ri-moht kon-trohl) n.
Female…A device for changing from one TV channel to another.
Male…..A device for scanning through all 375 channels every 5 minutes.