1. The average bed is home to over 6 billion dust mites.
2. Just twenty seconds worth of fuel remained when Apollo 11's lunar module landed on the moon.
3. Ten tons of space dust falls on the Earth every day.
4. Every year the sun loses 360 million tons.
5. If you attempted to count to stars in a galaxy at a rate of one every second it would take around 3,000 years to count them all.
6. Ernest Vincent Wright wrote a novel with over 50,000 words, none of which containing the letter "e."
7. There are 333 toilet paper squares on a toilet paper roll.
8. Singapore has only one train station.
9. The Eiffel Tower has 2,500,000 rivets in it.
10. The Eiffel Tower has 1792 steps.
11. It takes about 20 seconds for a red blood cell to circle the whole body.
12. Every year, the Moon moves a further 3.82cm from the Earth.
13. Every minute in the U.S. six people turn 17.
14. There are more than 1,00 chemicals in a cup of coffee.
15. Blue and white are the most common school colors.
16. On average, a 4-year-old child asks 437 questions a day.
17. The tip of a 2cm long hour-hand on a wristwatch travels at 0.00000275 mph
18. There is about 200 times more gold in the worlds oceans, than has been mined in our entire history.
19. Human hair and fingernails continue to grow after death.
20. Termites eat wood twice as fast when listening to heavy metal music.
21. The cockroach has a high resistance to radiation and is the creature most likely to survive a nuclear war.